Active Users:201 Time:19/05/2024 02:04:38 PM
And still never able to beat you Ellestra Send a noteboard - 23/06/2010 04:24:46 AM
You are just deluded. No one spoke Belorussian in Belarus before "independence". No one wants or needs to speak it - ever. It has been a useless language ever since the country was taken back from the Lithuanians.

Of course they didn't speak it - it wasn't allowed. Does Russification means anything to you? You now forcing all the peoples who happened to land inside the borders to forget their language and culture and be Russian? How wrong of them to try to remedy all that. How wrong it didn't fully succeed.

How can you speak for whole foreign country on whether they want to speak or need their language. Conceited much? You think that just because they never before had their own country they never had separate identity or language?

And I love the fraze "taken back from Lithuanians". You'd be great dictator. I didn't attack and conquer this country. I just took it back.

The vocal minority of crazies who want to tout a language that has no utility (and which reflects no culture, despite what they might say) are like the Western Ukrainian Bandera supporters. They're petty, spiteful idiots. Ukraine is finally getting away from that stupid shit, and Belarus never got into it. They should be thankful.

And you probably think they should go back and rejoin Russia. Who needs their own country, right? I'm sure you tell the same to Irish when you meet them. Lithuanians. Polish. Czech. Hungarian.

There is no "Russification" of a people who are already Russian. Just like in the Ukraine. Most of the country is Russian anyway. The western fringe was never happy with Russia and never will be. The rest of the country doesn't want to be forced to learn a dead and worthless language that isn't all that different from Russian except that it sounds like how hicks in Russia sound who can't properly pronounce Russian.

So wait you say that when all the others were forced to learn and use the language they didn't want to use it was OK but the other way around is wrong and stupid. Thanks for clarifying this. And I'm sure your language sounds stupid to someone too. Do you care?

My dozens of Belorussian friends don't want to learn Belorussian. Belarus is a part of Russia, period.

I've seen people like you declaring this about both Ukraine and Belarus for 20 years now. Still waiting for the big glorious rejoining the empire.

I seriously hope you'll never be in any position of power.

Waiting for your next portion of stupid.
Sincerely Yours,
Ellestra
Evolution, just like gravity, works even if you don't believe in it.

Stupidity doesn't hurt but it kills.
Reply to message
The BBC is just silly. - 22/06/2010 03:08:32 PM 621 Views
Ahem. - 22/06/2010 03:26:42 PM 426 Views
On that note - 22/06/2010 06:17:56 PM 324 Views
It gets down to how many "y"s you want to write. - 22/06/2010 06:35:28 PM 451 Views
Re: It gets down to how many "y"s you want to write. - 22/06/2010 06:40:21 PM 431 Views
And so are you - 23/06/2010 01:02:07 AM 531 Views
Oh my God - this is one of the stupidest things I've seen posted on this site...ever. - 23/06/2010 01:47:39 AM 334 Views
And still never able to beat you - 23/06/2010 04:24:46 AM 561 Views

Reply to Message