- the types of personal information which we hold;
- the purposes for which we hold personal information;
- for how long we hold personal information; and
- the procedures we have in place to protect your privacy; and
- how how cookies are used on this website; and
- how you can contact us
Please note that, if you are under 16 years old and you are providing us with any personal information, you must provide us with the name and address of your parent or guardian. We will let him or her know that you are providing us with personal information and seek any necessary consents from him or her.
We hold the following personal information:
- information which you voluntarily provide to us when using the Site (including, without limitation, your name, postal address(es), telephone number(s) and e-mail address(es)); and
- information about your use of the Site.
We hold the information which you provide to us:
- for our own administrative, sales, marketing and service development purposes;
- for direct marketing purposes;
- for the exchange of personal information between users; and
- for arbitration purposes.
Depending on the information which you have provided to us, we may contact you by letter, e-mail, fax, telephone or SMS. If you would rather not be contacted by us, please let us know at the address noted below.
Unless we have your prior consent, we shall not sell, rent, trade or share any personal information which we hold except that:
- we may disclose information which is held by us where required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings;
- we may disclose aggregate statistics to third parties which are made up from statistics in respect of individual persons but these statistics will not include personally identifying information;
- we may disclose personal information to our legal, accounting, marketing or other professional advisers, our website hosts and our courier, postal or transport providers, and insurers (names and addresses only in the latter case); and
- we may disclose personal information to our agents and service providers
We will ensure to take all reasonable steps to keep accurate and up to date any information which we hold about you. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you should contact us at email@example.com to have the information corrected.
We will not hold on to any personal information for any longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes noted above.
We undertake to process the personal information which we collect in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws relating to data protection which may be in force from time to time.
We have security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information (although we do not warrant that this is the case) in order to prevent unauthorised access. This means that we may ask for proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
The Site contains links to other websites. Equally, other websites may provide links to the Site. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies, if any, of each and every website which you use.
Please note that the Internet is not a secure medium. When submitting personal information to us using the Internet, your details may not be secure from access by third parties. The submission of personal information to us using the Internet is therefore made at your own risk.
You are entitled by law to receive a copy of personal information or data about you which is held by us on payment of £10 (or such other sum as may be prescribed by law from time to time).
We will also, on written request from you, amend any personal information which we hold about you. Where we amend the personal information which we hold about you, we will generally retain a copy of the previous version for our records. However, as noted above, we will not hold on to any personal information for any longer than is necessary for the purposes noted above.
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org