Active Users:185 Time:19/05/2024 02:02:11 AM
Step right up. We got what you want. Right this way folks. Just past the neon lights. Urza Send a noteboard - 15/09/2009 02:50:30 AM
Right, So I'm home from work, sitting out on my balcony, I've got a Montecristo #2 all fired up and a drinking champagne streight from the bottle. But folks, I'm bored. Like, really bored.

Work so hard and life gets busy but then you lose that energy to hit the clubs or gamble the nights away. Gotta find something new yah hear, something to do for that little spark of excitment at the end of the day.

Heres where you come in, you gotta entertain me yah hear. Threadjack this post. Drop me a noteboard. Maybe come on AIM or MSN and we'll talk. Talk dirty and dark. Break some tabboos, right? Or hell, maybe we'll start up our own old boys club. Order us some call girls and show our depravity on webcam for all the world to see. Heck if I care, yah hear. You do what yah wanna do, but somethings yah gotta do.

They say the devil makes use of idle hands, but then once yah get busy yah gotta work on it. If the devil ain't guiding you yah gotta try twice as hard, yah see? Gotta work for that sweet sweet depravity. God only know a little blasphemy goes a long way at first, but then, yah go so far down that road and yah need more, yah hear?

Need something real bitchin to get that high. You only live once, yah know? Gotta do something real. Short life O'glory right? Better to burn out than fade away. So hit me hard son. Live and love and fuck the night away. When yah die yah gotta look the devil in the eye and don't you know it was all for naught if you gotta look away, yah know?

Yeah. You know what I'm talking about so come on in, boys, the fires fine.
This message last edited by Urza on 15/09/2009 at 02:51:28 AM
Reply to message
Step right up. We got what you want. Right this way folks. Just past the neon lights. - 15/09/2009 02:50:30 AM 531 Views
Oh Adam.... - 15/09/2009 03:51:00 AM 491 Views

Reply to Message