Active Users:210 Time:17/05/2024 12:45:22 PM
Romantic, independent eateries in Vancouver?; Sasquatch Music Festival? Japhy Send a noteboard - 16/02/2011 06:54:06 PM
On Monday this week my girlfriend surprised me with the proposition that we go to Vancouver on Monday and Tuesday next week. I've never been to Vancouver and don't really travel very far outside of my own province (except for the 2 cruises I've been on which only semi-count).

Since we don't like to do anything for Valentine's day (don't like waiting 2 hours for a table) we decided to just do something romantic this weekend but now will be doing something romantic in Vancouver. Is anybody familiar with Vancouver? Do you know of any independent restaurants with reasonably priced food that is absolutely superb? I really don't like chain restaurants or even restaurants that can seat 70+ people. I've found that the smaller the restaurant, the better the food and service is (of course you also have those that are just so bottom of the barrel there is no wonder they're small).

On an unrelated note:

I'm going to the Sasquatch Music Festival with my brother and some friends. Are any RAFOnauts going too?
This will be my first time across the border since I went to NYC in 2006.
Reply to message
Romantic, independent eateries in Vancouver?; Sasquatch Music Festival? - 16/02/2011 06:54:06 PM 691 Views
I'm confused... - 16/02/2011 07:52:01 PM 439 Views
I really don't know what you could find so confusing. - 16/02/2011 11:30:02 PM 579 Views

Reply to Message