Active Users:539 Time:25/04/2024 05:00:59 PM
Only nominally, from the looks of things. Joel Send a noteboard - 17/02/2012 01:29:39 PM
Maybe it is plain old prostitution, since a lot of the money they invest through insider trading is donations from the people they discipline.
*Sometimes people from congress are into punishing those bad bad people from wall street and main street (writing regulations)...and they use that information to profit on the stock market.

That may be more B&D though: They rarely cause their playmates any actual PAIN; it is just roleplaying. ;)

*Sometimes people from congress are giving their buddies on wall street and main street a reach around (here is a little tax brake to the oil companies and a tax credit for electric vehicle)...and they use that information to profit on the stock market. (I guess that reach around became a 69 )

Well, I suppose Senate orgies are what we get for modeling our government on Romes.

*Sometimes people from congress like tying up and blindfolding their buddies on wall street and main street. They like to keep those people in the dark...and they use that information to profit on the stock market...for they whisper and "leak" what congress is about to do next...

There we go, B&D, with a little occasional S&M for the kinkier ones. It is all in good fun though; no one gets hurt except the public. :[

(Do you start to see a pattern...people from congress are not interested in vanilla sex :P )

Which explains why so many of them lose their careers to scandal; how lame is Dodd that his involved money, but no sex? *yawns*
Honorbound and honored to be Bonded to Mahtaliel Sedai
Last First in wotmania Chat
Slightly better than chocolate.

Love still can't be coerced.
Please Don't Eat the Newbies!

LoL. Be well, RAFOlk.
Reply to message
S&M: The Real Reason Congress and Wall Street Get Along So Badly. - 16/02/2012 09:06:46 PM 753 Views
Also, I love S&M. Just saying *NM* - 16/02/2012 09:43:35 PM 89 Views
That much was understood. - 16/02/2012 11:16:52 PM 184 Views
People from congress are not insiders, they are outside the system - 17/02/2012 06:57:17 AM 310 Views
Only nominally, from the looks of things. - 17/02/2012 01:29:39 PM 260 Views

Reply to Message