Active Users:320 Time:04/05/2024 05:27:03 PM
I don't understand why Romney having a lot of money is a bad thing. Hieshyn Send a noteboard - 19/03/2012 03:16:48 PM
I'm not a Romney supporter but it seems stupid to me that people don't want a president who makes a lot of money. It shows that he knows how to get it. I know that his business did some shifty things to get it, but all within the law. If we want to decrease our national debt, maybe we should look into something that works instead of continuing to dig that hole deeper.

Oh and who was the last president elected that wasn't wealthy? It has been my understanding that most of them, especially the modern ones, were. Why is it all of a sudden a big issue? Do you want a poor person running our country? Sure they have an understanding about the way people in poverty live and can then find ways to improve our Lower class, but does that make them qualified to run a country? Would you let someone who lives below the poverty line run your multinational billion dollar company? I don't think so.

Don't be stupid America, all the candidates have more money than you. Its one of the reasons why they think they should run the whole shebang, they're succesful. I'm not saying vote for Romney, I'm saying a politicians income shouldn't matter.
The God King mourns...
This message last edited by Hieshyn on 19/03/2012 at 03:17:33 PM
Reply to message
/Humor Don't trust what you find on the internet, especially if you see it with your eyes - 17/03/2012 12:45:00 AM 521 Views
Yeah, my wife showed me that, and I ALMOST posted it... - 17/03/2012 12:31:43 PM 312 Views
I don't understand why Romney having a lot of money is a bad thing. - 19/03/2012 03:16:48 PM 425 Views

Reply to Message