Active Users:172 Time:14/06/2024 07:34:08 PM
Absentee ballots are the leading fraud source; too bad the GOP does not care. Joel Send a noteboard - 12/10/2012 04:18:44 AM
Hence they pushed "anti-fraud" laws in 37 states to demand photo ID at polls, even though absentee ballots are not cast at polls, and even though each time they are asked to cite proven fraud their examples are invariably absentee ballots. It is like saying, "the car theft epidemic demands we crack down on pickpockets." Of course, if cops stole as many cars as Republicans get absentee ballots, they might well say that.

"Until we can determine the situation I can't comment" was awesome though. He voted in 2 states, in 3 straight elections; what is to "determine"? More like "until I can figure out how to spin this and avoid criminal prosecution I can't comment." Sugar Land is fast becoming the home of Republican criminals.

Honorbound and honored to be Bonded to Mahtaliel Sedai
Last First in wotmania Chat
Slightly better than chocolate.

Love still can't be coerced.
Please Don't Eat the Newbies!

LoL. Be well, RAFOlk.
This message last edited by Joel on 12/10/2012 at 04:59:04 AM
Reply to message
Texas republican precinct chair accused of voting in TX and PA in the last three elections - 11/10/2012 07:50:21 PM 416 Views
Absentee ballots are the leading fraud source; too bad the GOP does not care. - 12/10/2012 04:18:44 AM 186 Views

Reply to Message