Active Users:293 Time:05/05/2024 07:42:12 AM
Tiny Games Zeeb Send a noteboard - 08/04/2013 11:03:28 AM

Hello my dears. I have a Tiny Games Kickstarter to share with you all by an excellent company Hide and Seek who are just around the corner from where I live and do some brilliant irl events. The games are so tiny that I figured they were general enough for the Community board.

Tiny Games is a smartphone app bursting with HUNDREDS of games designed to fit right in to your life no matter where it takes you. Answer a couple of questions and the app will pick a game just for your situation, company, mood, and nearby props. It will smoothly take you through the rules and then you’ll be off and running, maybe literally!

I think they will make a really nice way to fill a few moments with chums rather than having everyone staring at their phones or whatever (you can get it in an ebook as well). Plus the Drunk Dungeon reward looks especially excellent and I really want them to hit their target. Even if you don't want to back it yourself, maybe pass on to anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks!
~Z

TOES
*MySmiley*
Reply to message
Tiny Games - 08/04/2013 11:03:28 AM 637 Views
Ppssssst. I'm hoping you have the email notifier box thingy checked. - 16/04/2013 01:13:18 AM 326 Views

Reply to Message