Active Users:213 Time:23/04/2024 02:48:16 PM
So I got this email from someone in my photo group... @my Send a noteboard - 09/04/2013 02:06:52 AM

This email goes from eye-roll to "what the fuck".

I got this email today, in response to an email I sent out about a workshop I am hosting.

Enjoy.

I do not drive at this point and am unemployed so I wont be able to participate in too much right now unless it is in Trenton riverview area. There is point mouliee right near me. And mount trashmore another eagle site and turkey hawks and many others. You are able to shoot from top the hill. Also Elizabeth park, grosse ille, state park (eagle site), have folks that allow me to shoot at race park. Also Milan dragway dirt bike racing. Im am trying to find others to shoot with and there is no club that does not charge. If community costs community dies. I try to help folks for free and teach.......poorer the better. Just get out and have fun and share. I could never charge. Buy charging much talent and quality people are excluded. No wonder there is no community anymore. Most advancement in the world and technology was made with borrowed money and tools. Great people came from real community but we can not seem to replicate it with out the true sincerity of it's leaders. Photography can make a real difference in peoples lives well the same as anything I guess. There are great photographers out there without guidance and even without cameras. A camera club is a camera club but a community is much more.

Sorry just out of work, hurt, ill and broke. Do photography because I can afford to. I think if I had fifty bucks to throw I would find people with little money, teach them to shoot and take their portraits and have them printed for them and maybe even make a photobook. But that's just me.

Likely to never find people like me. Even the ones I teach they only want to know because they believe they will make money somehow. The day people quit giving so much credence to the all seeing money and egnore it and rebuild community, they will find that money almost killed us, but if they keep it up they will find that it has.

You made yourself a leader.................think about that in retrospect when you ask yourself why they world is the way it is. Ignorance is due to lack of sharing and caring and ignorance is due to a lack of real knowledge. Money rules is becoming REAL. You are helping. lol in some small but very big way. Community is real, you must teach. The economy wins when you lose............is that what you want for your grandchildren to have to pay to be included in a group photo shoot.

In the day when America was stable, people stood up to lead when they had something to GIVE or SHARE, or TEACH and to make everyone successful. Leave none behind. 500 Detroit schools closed cause people wanted smaller government......................we can handel our own and the money is better left in our hands and well.............no one wants to pay for schools or supply clubs and activities free....................who is going to teach. People have gifts and hobbies because they are blessed.............and they should not design clubs and orgs that have grace in their design. So if God doesn't exist then we don't have to be real? He must not be cause if He was an we knew it .................we wouldn't act this way. I watch youth in their despair and axiety (they are fed and clothed and technologically hooked up) tearing themselves and others apart. Finding nothing fun to do but sex and when they have children on the way they still find no one to lead them without charge of course. Rendering soon our nation unconscious and non responsive. We used to respond. We can not afford to now when we are riches................How in the non existant hell did we afford to build and love and share and sacrifice then and not now..........................LIES. We have mastered the same lies told to us by the keeper of money and economy and polotics, the father of lies. The more tech the less capable
the more money the less we can afford. the more successful the more we fail.

I think the camera can heal because a bunch of bad images inflicted us. We must learn to see again in a right perspective and share out points of view.............literally...................everytime a community leader takes a shot on organized shoot especially costing money to some should have 4 underprivlaged youth sharing their points of view behind the camera.

That's just me. I am a rare wack job with strange ideas. I know it don't work that way. The way it works doesn't work. What I have shared with you will work......it is the only way but hey you are free to try. the world will be better of without me and the ones that taught me how to be are gone.

There are only two kinds of people and two kinds of leaders..................................and very simple but true distinctions between them.............Good or evil. Either is what either does.

The closer we get to each other the closer God comes to each of us and life can be different but you are to be the change we can believe in. Without real people with real hearts and minds photos come up missing like the one of passengers on 911 and the images that show us from hubble telescope of the sun and earth in relation to each other and close enough to see......why do they not show this very obvious thing and no one asks why. Because there are big problems with that um well ......reality?!?!?

all this technology and still no one even tries to show proof that the earth revolves around sun. Would it change your ways and mind to find out that it infact does not and the bible tells us this. They want to do and can do and will stop at nothing to do so many things why wouldn't they just go ahead and show us the passengers and the earth rolling around the sun. Oh but if they did their theft of the world (or vineyard) would be expose for all to see. See the bible is a snitch and tells on them. So big into leading and into photos maybe you should check it out. Cause if a leader had not a clue they might fall for anything and in that actually be working for the other side. Yep I'm probably a conspiracy theorist. If God and Bible aren't real in your heart and mind then you are conspiracy theorist. If it aint his words divine from future................then they made it all up.............who are THEY? part of them are who! Or WHO and NWO.
We have little time to turn back and begin to teach and share and give..............give all for He did and if we know that and believe that then we would do the same or it is obvious we stand against Him. If God wasn't very real why wont they even show you once and for all that God is a liar when He states the world does not move and is the center of everything. Because it is. Satan star in Washington dc on white house + more....................oh that can be explained somehow...Yep it can..........our leaders were selfish evil people and they designed a machine that would soon have us denying eachother and denying God. Oh it isn't true. If they didn't lead us to then people like you have no excuse for breaking every law set by God just to have a hobby and charge.

It is a big deal. Not what you do but in conjunction with good or bad is the question. Money does not exist and by insisting it does and helping to build it even to the point of electronic money you are fighting God. You are helping to prove He does not exist nor can He fufill his promises. So if we are all not going to heaven and God does not exist, that makes you and I even more important because that means these ways we have had that have been good are an accident and God cant make it continue cause He doesn't exist.................then we must teach freely and not cheapen what it is we do by proving money exists because it doesnt

then we deside what exists then and we should decide good right or are you ready for all out unadulterated bad. They are killing babies with sissors that survive abortion do not think they care but they did spend millions to pass here and UN to make protection act for hybrid babies so we can destroy them off the earth but they open season on human babies. You sure I'm a fruit cake? You shure they have a stopping point built in to them cause God cant stop them remember He don't exist. They wont stop playing and they will take us with them, until they can not die like BIBLE falsely states?!?!?! False right? Earth revolves around sun..............you know how ridiculous that is? Do you know how stupid a whoile nation has to be not to insist on seeing images of 19 passenger that brought THE TURNING POINT on accident of course they were just axis of evil lol.

wake up we are the only axis of evil. Just look what we have done. if you say your neighbor is wacked so much so and evil that he should die like they say about middle each then evertime you sell them weapons we can hang you. You are war criminals endangering your own people and turning on sanity and God. in 1979 we ruled in congress that we would do whatever it took to destabilize the middle east and take their resources well thanks to 911 and no photo we just did it no clap too loud it wasn't us though we helped it was THEM and we are next.
look these up
skull and bones bohemian grove
police and fire ask for truth
bush family satan sign
star in Washington
Georgia guide stones
moon ladin g lie
egocentricity
elf extremely low frequencies (they found out how era communicates with mind and eliminated the need to talk to the ears..............shooting right when they need them......lol it goes on and on and on. legalizing pot to do round up of doctors and proffessionals and speakers like me.
fema camps
fema coffins
so much more

and yep all because you freaks all follow them and turn fun and nature shots into economy and money making. We cant afford to make another dollar it is killing us and will watch we are going to population 500,000,000 soon like it or not. Keep making them rich with imaginary money and rules and laws. They are so scared we might find out God is real. also look at chief of sacraments. Cannabis lol they do not want you to worship and if it isn't lit in the air He don't show lol......look at all the lost churches they lost all that was real and now just charge money to worship...Not my story HIS STORY IS REAL history isreal. lol bible taught me and my suspicions of THEM long before.

people are devided and community leaders just must prevail but first they must wake up.................lol we should be meeting up over all this lol they will give us permanent meeting place..............our own camp.

don't believe me...................believe THEM

repent and turn back and turn His children Back. Tell your pastor he is gay and liar..........God said so. He likely knows everything I told you. if 100 men wanted to serve satan wouldn't it be their best move to take over Christian churches and teach wrongly and to help evil get us to go that way....they want men and women to have no distinguishing sex parts or anything......trust me occult lives but so does GOD

Bless Him do the right thing

Amy
formerly known as Amyrlin

Btw I miss you too ~ K.B. 1971-2006
Reply to message
So I got this email from someone in my photo group... - 09/04/2013 02:06:52 AM 879 Views
All I got is . I can't believe I read the whole thing. - 09/04/2013 02:21:08 AM 519 Views
Re: All I got is . I can't believe I read the whole thing. - 09/04/2013 02:28:47 AM 496 Views
Sweet, Merciful God... Nuttier than a pecan pie - 09/04/2013 03:43:06 AM 496 Views
My favorite line: - 09/04/2013 01:43:47 PM 526 Views
Note to self.. - 09/04/2013 01:44:02 PM 484 Views
There were some noteworthy ones to be sure - 09/04/2013 02:25:26 PM 477 Views
haha yes, that was a good one too. - 09/04/2013 03:16:17 PM 452 Views
Re: haha yes, that was a good one too. - 09/04/2013 04:00:36 PM 555 Views
Is this one of those the only way to win is not to play scenarios? - 09/04/2013 04:23:23 AM 439 Views
I am sure it is not spam - 09/04/2013 01:47:20 PM 522 Views
Wow. Textbook cognitive slippage. Impressive. *NM* - 09/04/2013 11:38:11 AM 202 Views
Dear Amy, I can't make the workshop. Maybe next time. Kisses, Sareitha. - 09/04/2013 03:25:46 PM 467 Views

Reply to Message