Active Users:313 Time:16/05/2024 11:37:07 AM
Playoffs at Lambeau Field... Holy Crap that was fun. Dannymac Send a noteboard - 06/01/2014 05:00:43 AM

So, first disclaimer, we (The Green Bay Packers)lost with a time-expiring FG bare minutes after dropping an interception which could have put us in a position to win. THAT was hard to stomach. But for the rest of it...

A lot of people have watching a game at Lambeau as a bucket-list item. Allow me to underline it for you. The atmosphere was a amazing, even in the ridiculously cold. (I've heard it was the third coldest game in NFL history, but that was from a drunk fan, so take that with a Wisconsin Dump Truck's worth of salt) the fans were great, even to the visitors (on my way out, I heard some folks wish some San Francisco fans a safe trip home and good luck in the playoffs) and... well...

We lost the game in a heartbreaker, and if I had it to do over again I would buy the tickets back in a heartbeat. It was THAT much fun. So if you're ever doing a football pilgrimage and get the opportunity to come up to the frozen tundra, check us out.

It will totally be worth it.

Eschew Verbosity
Reply to message
Playoffs at Lambeau Field... Holy Crap that was fun. - 06/01/2014 05:00:43 AM 401 Views
It might be kind of neat to visit Eli Manning's post-season domain. *NM* - 06/01/2014 12:18:32 PM 238 Views
You're going to his couch? To each their own... *NM* - 06/01/2014 11:19:26 PM 152 Views

Reply to Message