Active Users:229 Time:25/04/2024 09:50:16 AM
Thank you for sharing! globug0822 Send a noteboard - 14/05/2014 09:25:33 PM

View original post
Hmph.. It's a lot easier to recall the bad things than the nice ones. A lot of R18 stuff comes to mind, too

I remember someone once described herself as being clingy and not clingy enough at the same time, that stuck to me. I get easily super excited about things but people still think I'm cold and rude. Really, that's unfair. And possibly my fault.

View original post
Apparently I was much better at engagement when I was young and carefree.

So finish the sentence, will you please?

What is the thing that someone has said to you that has stuck with you the longest?

As much as I would like to say mine has changed since 2003, it hasn't.

It's still "There are things you say and things you save... " reminding me not to just blab about every little thing and be somewhat wiser about sharing. I wish I had been better at following that advice but, it still holds up.

I miss you fellows.

<3

This isn't a very share-y place anymore, is it?

hmph

Anyway... thank you. ^_^

~g~

*MySmiley*
CrazedWeasel
"Do not waste time bothering whether you "love" your neighbor; act as if you did...When you are behaving as if you loved someone you will presently come to love him."-- C. S. Lewis
Reply to message
The thing that someone said that has stuck with me the longest is... - 12/05/2014 01:22:01 PM 728 Views
Yeah, I feel u.. I've been told to keep some things to myself, too - 12/05/2014 05:42:57 PM 422 Views
Thank you for sharing! - 14/05/2014 09:25:33 PM 594 Views

Reply to Message