Active Users:325 Time:16/05/2024 08:49:53 PM
Re: Panorphaeon Send a noteboard - 30/10/2011 02:01:30 PM
I have half-written replies to a bunch of your posts, I just never get round to finishing them.

I do the same thing. Well, not so much, but in the sense that I want to or intend to reply to others' posts and never develop the motivation to follow through on it, I do the same thing. I think it has something to do with finding sufficient clarity to express myself and maintain any brevity at all.

I think way too much about what I want to say, generally, which leads to nothing. Which is exactly why I posted this.

I am a terrible person!

I don't believe that!

I'm not, though, it's just, y'know...

Oh, I believe that.

I feel bad for not finishing things (even when they make little or no sense and I can't remember why I started them.)

I dunno.

Have you read Chronic City by Jonathan Lethem?

Never heard of it. Haven't read much of anything beyond history this year, and I've fallen off even from that.

This weekend I am working bars and drawing pictures of Tom Waits and then being a steward for a zombie pub crawl.

That's pretty awesome. 'Smatterofact, I just started bartending at an expensive restaurant in a nearby town. The money's not very good, for the time being, but it's a fun hobby job.

I'm doing things, but I'm still working between panels, and it's starting to fuck me right off.

Panels?

Also, "fuck me right off" seems like a Britishism which is prone to some dangerously arbitrary interpretations. I may adapt it to my own use, now.

Anyway, cheers, nice post. I've got something for that last one you did, I'll post it if I get it finished. I mean it's not really anything, but I tend to post like, everything I've ever written, ever, on this site, so y'know, whatever.

Haha. I would be interested in whatever visions my own might bring about. I had a chance to validate part of that the other day -- I actually did lay down and my friend buried me in leaves while we lounged at the cliff's edge above the river, watching cloud shapes move in and out of flux with the horizon above the opposite bluff. It was beautiful. I would like to always be emerging from leaf-submergence.

Take it easy.

You do the same.
Reply to message
Wouldn't it be cool if. . . - 26/10/2011 12:30:59 AM 393 Views
Yes. - 27/10/2011 04:12:13 PM 407 Views
Re: - 30/10/2011 02:01:30 PM 220 Views

Reply to Message