Active Users:250 Time:28/03/2024 04:05:33 PM
Custom CSS - It's finally here! Nebhead Send a noteboard - 30/06/2013 03:07:12 PM

Hey folks,

The second piece of functionality promised as part of the fundraising carried out and the end of last year has finally been developed, now that I seem to have gotten the server stable enough that it doesn't have a meltdown every other day.

You can now create your own custom CSS via your edit profile page; scroll down to "Preferences", and select the "Update your custom CSS" link.

I've included some examples of the kinds of thing you can do with CSS. In order to get them working, you'll need to remove the /* and */ from around them (including the description of what it does).

If you don't know what CSS, there's a great guide on W3Schools which should give you some ideas about what can be done.

I've put in some small restrictions on using the display, visibility, and float properties as these can really mess up the site, making it unusable and potentially preventing you from getting back to the form to fix it. If you manage to screw things up that badly anyway, drop me an email to helpme@nebhead.com and I'll sort it out for you.

Any questions, or issues, let me know! And if you come up with some particularly cool ideas and changes, why not share with everyone here?

It's all my fault...
Vegas Aug 17-18 - A Night to Remember

signature_images/100.gif
Spoony made this aaaages ago for me. Never got to use it though... until now!
Reply to message
Custom CSS - It's finally here! - 30/06/2013 03:07:12 PM 2602 Views
Thanks Ben! *NM* - 02/07/2013 07:41:33 PM 266 Views

Reply to Message