Active Users:260 Time:23/04/2024 09:04:04 AM
Sooo, let me see if I can get to the bottom of this rant. MrFarstrider Send a noteboard - 20/09/2014 09:00:53 PM

So you think that ESPN and SI should limit themselves to write what you think is appropriate in their articles rather than topics which obviously sell well or get lots of advertising clicks. And also, because you stand at the top of the institution of who rates as a legitimate journalist and an illegitimate journalist, that its you who gets to decide who can write on what pieces. Or whether or not they can write in for-pay magazines or their blog.

Well luckily, I stand at the top of who can write on RAFO and who cannot write on RAFO. And because of some completely, undefined notion of good writing and bad writing, I have determined you and Anonymous2000 can no longer post on this board because I feel you both fall in the latter category. For as much fun as crazy tin-foiled hat arguments are to read, you both no longer can, because I am self-righteous and say so.

Seems like a ridiculous thing for me to espouse right? Well now I'm glad you know how we feel after reading your opinions.

Reply to message
Waiter, there's some (well, actually a lot of) hypocritical sanctimony in my sports coverage! - 19/09/2014 09:22:54 PM 932 Views
I had no idea what TMQ was, so I went for a brief gander. - 20/09/2014 05:46:00 AM 1054 Views
Sooo, let me see if I can get to the bottom of this rant. - 20/09/2014 09:00:53 PM 562 Views

Reply to Message