Active Users:253 Time:06/05/2024 04:17:23 PM
I dare you Danu Send a noteboard - 17/06/2016 04:59:56 AM

I have been thinking about something for a while but I'm not the most articulate person so please bare with me.
There is sooo much negativity in the world right now in movies, TV, video games, the news and on the internet. Now I don't think that a violent movie or video game is gonna cause someone to go out and commit murder or go on a killing spree but I DO think they have a negative affect on the energy they send out and that negative energy affects us and the world. With the internet we see/hear about bad things that feed into this negative energy that affects us all every day.
THERE IS SO MUCH NEGATIVITY AND THE ONLY WAY TO COMBAT IT IS WITH POSITIVITY.

So I'm gonna ask everyone who reads this to post something that makes you feel good that gives you positive energy at least once a day and NOT post anything with a negative message for the rest of the month. (Hey the month is half over, cant be that hard)

I also ask my Christian friends and relations, my Pagan/Wiccan friends and relations, my agnostic/atheist friends and relations, my Muslim, Hindu, Jewish...all ya'll to pray, light candles, meditate, get together with one another and send positive thoughts, positive energy out into the world. Cuz we really need it.

CrazedWeasel
OCWIATJ Forever!
Reply to message
I dare you - 17/06/2016 04:59:56 AM 954 Views
Unsurprisingly, I'm in the middle - 21/06/2016 01:49:21 PM 463 Views
Re: I dare you - 21/06/2016 07:07:00 PM 653 Views

Reply to Message