Active Users:173 Time:19/05/2024 06:32:27 AM
i see they gave you back computer privileges for the day. shouldn't you be on breitbart instead? moondog Send a noteboard - 14/10/2016 11:04:44 PM

View original post
the casual anti-semitism is ok, cause Eric Cantor is gone now and everyone knows the Jews vote Democratic anyway, right?

Find me one Republican candidate with the stature and respect in the party as Al Sharpton does with the Democrats, who can be provably tied to actual anti-Semitism, not made up interpretations by left-wingers claiming the ability to read minds.

you mean besides your candidate for president?

or his campaign strategist Stephen Bannon?

or the republican candidate for governor of Missouri who committed suicide because the party chairman started an antisemitic smear campaign against him?

and what political power does Sharpton actually have in the democratic party again? it sounds to me like you're living about 20 years ago, don't you have any current people to rail against that aren't named Clinton or Obama?

and that leaves me to ask: what the hell is wrong with people who still don't know who they want to vote for at this point in this election cycle?

Why do you think the choice is so obvious between a man whose worst sin to date seems to be stating that celebrities get women, and the partner-in-crime of a credibly accused rapist and absolutely, undeniably guilty, sexual harasser? Two lawyers pay nearly a million dollars in hush money to a single accuser? And you really expect us to believe Bill Clinton was innocent, and Paula Jones was lying? Hey, remember how outraged you all were about the privacy violations when recordings were produced regarding his activities? Where'd that go? And how is that a greater violation than a taped conversation between two media figures about the sexual behavior of groupies? Trump was not taped doing anything wrong, nor confessing to doing anything wrong, and the topic of conversation is one the left wing universally demands be demystified and permitted to be shown to children and in as public a forum as possible. The actual topic of Trump's conversation is by the very words he used, CONSENSUAL SEX! The Holy Grail of the left-wing, which must never be restricted or inhibited under any circumstances.

If you're so appalled at the idea of a men who uses crude sexual language in the Oval Office, you have to impeach the current occupant, who called his political opponents tea-baggers.

with 10 women (and probably counting) coming forward about trump sexually assaulting them, you're still gonna try to pretend he's just all bluster at this point? or the creepy activity of walking into a changing room of naked teenage girls specifically because he knows nobody will stop him because they are participating in a pageant he owns?

say what you want about Bill Clinton -- and you will, i know -- but he faced his accusers even if they settled out of court. and Bill rightfully faced a lot of backlash for his infidelities and probably would have been disqualified in today's world for what he was able to always stay one step ahead of back in the 1990s. i don't defend anything Bill did with any of the women who accused him, and i certainly don't defend a whole lot of his record as president either. i definitely don't understand why Hillary stuck around, but that's her choice as much as it might perplex me personally.

i know you really enjoy living under that rock, but at some point you have to face reality. and that reality is that the gop is going down in flames, and trump is taking the House and Senate with him, and probably half the governorships just for good measure. when your party nominates a narcissistic con man with personality disorders who is the living embodiment of everything every gop leader has said and done over the last 12 years, this is what you reap.

"The RIAA has shown a certain disregard for the creative people of the industry in their eagerness to protect the revenues of the record companies." -- Frank Zappa

"That's the trouble with political jokes in this country... they get elected!" -- Dave Lippman
Reply to message
i don't know which is more remarkable... - 11/10/2016 07:48:22 PM 654 Views
I've hated Trump from the get-go, the problem is that Hillary is a criminal... - 11/10/2016 11:08:04 PM 395 Views
right-wingers have been trotting "Hillary is a criminal" for years - 12/10/2016 07:28:29 PM 401 Views
Re: right-wingers have been trotting "Hillary is a criminal" for years - 12/10/2016 10:49:14 PM 386 Views
Re: right-wingers have been trotting "Hillary is a criminal" for years - 13/10/2016 12:30:25 AM 350 Views
Look who's talking - 14/10/2016 02:58:58 AM 420 Views
Seriously? You'd have voted for Sanders over Clinton? - 12/10/2016 07:43:56 PM 349 Views
Absolutely. - 12/10/2016 10:56:58 PM 397 Views
I suppose if I try to imagine seeing Clinton the way I see Trump, I can kind of see it. - 13/10/2016 07:04:21 PM 355 Views
Re: I suppose if I try to imagine seeing Clinton the way I see Trump, I can kind of see it. - 14/10/2016 05:17:44 PM 382 Views
Can you elaborate - 14/10/2016 11:05:51 PM 494 Views
Here's another fascinating option for you. - 13/10/2016 10:33:51 PM 449 Views
I know I would have. - 12/10/2016 11:04:45 PM 369 Views
You really have no shame, do you? - 13/10/2016 06:03:51 AM 405 Views
i see they gave you back computer privileges for the day. shouldn't you be on breitbart instead? - 14/10/2016 11:04:44 PM 373 Views
I seer you are still just making it up as you go along. *NM* - 13/10/2016 11:59:21 AM 144 Views

Reply to Message