Active Users:328 Time:04/05/2024 06:57:17 PM
The Laundromat Chronicles globug0822 Send a noteboard - 05/11/2012 01:16:15 AM
Wow. So, this just happened...

This lady stomps up to the front counter dramatically and presses her lips closed tightly, creating a white line around her mouth. The girl behind the counter says, “Are you okay?”

“I’m just biting my fuckin’ tongue. Biting my fucking tongue. Someone went ahead and put their stuff on my table basically just forcing me out and I don’t think I’ma be able to hold my tongue much longer.”

Then she spins around dramatically, slams her little cart around and huffs over to another open table (that has, by the way, been open the entire time) and begins folding her clothes with her mouth still puckered like she’s been sucking on a whole pile of lemons. Man, I hope I don’t carry that much bitterness around and spit it out in the world.

I wonder what happened to her today or in the past few days that make someone taking "her table” mean so much.... and I’m not sure who did it but I hope it wasn't me. I was worried it was me for a second but I am at a small sitting table (not a big folding one) and she hasn't cast any dirty looks my way, so I might be safe.

Have you ever experienced an interesting laundromat scene?

Do share, won't you?

^_^
~g~

*MySmiley*
CrazedWeasel
"Do not waste time bothering whether you "love" your neighbor; act as if you did...When you are behaving as if you loved someone you will presently come to love him."-- C. S. Lewis
Reply to message
The Laundromat Chronicles - 05/11/2012 01:16:15 AM 490 Views
Aww! - 05/11/2012 04:51:50 AM 378 Views
- 05/11/2012 04:35:04 PM 278 Views
I'm sure I have - 05/11/2012 02:38:26 PM 256 Views

Reply to Message