Active Users:174 Time:02/06/2024 07:19:45 AM
Then I'll have to settle for hoping you're not as representative of RAFO as some fear. Joel Send a noteboard - 31/03/2011 10:06:34 PM
The good news is that superior attitudes in otherwise intelligent, reasonable and pleasant people repel the unwashed masses. If you call that good news; did Aeschylus or Euripides ever do a play built around koros, hubris, ate, nemesis--and re-genesis? ;) Maybe ignoble Solomons comment about haughty spirits is more appropriate, but either way I had higher hopes for RAFO (of course, some people think I'm naïve).

1. I’ll retract the statement that Solomon was the holiest king; Josiah leads the list of those more entitled to that designation (IIRC Hezekiahs record is equally unblemished, but the text affirms Josiah). That does not make Solomon a demon with a crown; that he was chosen over his father to build the Temple says something about the character of both. Whether or not we think the text accurate, it portrays Solomon as beginning his life and reign in humble piety but not "finishing the race", as Paul would say. Like several Judges (and Jacobs father-in-law), he embraced paganism due to his many pagan wives ( the very thing the law against foreign wives sought to prevent, which opens the door to debate whether Solomons marriages are allegorical) but he did not abandon God. Contrasted with Josiahs constant humble piety there’s no question who was more holy, but in terms of overall greatness (which, rightly or not, is the ideal most of Israel and Judahs kings pursued) the text clearly states Solomons domestic security, military strength, tribute and admirers from around the ancient world were far in excess of either Davids or Josiahs.

Calling Josiah the ideal king is reasonable, but calling David the greatest is not. Solomon ruled more territory, faced fewer insurrections/invasions and had more wealth than his father. He also didn't spend nearly a decade as a King in Exile with his peoples most implacable foe, avoiding return to Israel by periodically convincing THEIR king that he was a traitor, drooling lunatic or whatever it took. Josiah’s the theological ideal, but not the one to which kings aspired nor the one whose fame remains the most enduring; he’s the “Chronicles” ideal but not the “Kings” ideal. That probably says more about human nature than it does any king, but by most standards of “greatness” the text presents Solomon as well above any other king.

Of course, documentation is important.
Then God said to him: "Because you have asked this thing, and have not asked long life for yourself, nor have asked riches for yourself, nor have asked the life of your enemies, but have asked for yourself understanding to discern justice, behold, I have done according to your words; see, I have given you a wise and understanding heart, so that there has not been anyone like you before you, nor shall any like you arise after you. And I have also given you what you have not asked: both riches and honor, so that there shall not be anyone like you among the kings all your days. So if you walk in My ways, to keep My statutes and My commandments, as your father David walked, then I will lengthen your days.—I Kings 3:11-14.

God said to Solomon, "Since this is your heart's desire and you have not asked for wealth, possessions or honor, nor for the death of your enemies, and since you have not asked for a long life but for wisdom and knowledge to govern my people over whom I have made you king, therefore wisdom and knowledge will be given you. And I will also give you wealth, possessions and honor, such as no king who was before you ever had and none after you will have".—II Chronicles 1:11, 12

King Solomon was greater in riches and wisdom than all the other kings of the earth—II Chronicles 9:22,

Josiah is the standard for obedience to God, but Solomon is the standard for virtually everything else and, despite the consensus that it’s the more priestly and less royalist account, II Chronicles is even more emphatic about Solomons royal stature than I Kings is. While we're quoting scripture: Two books of the Tanakh and part of a third are attributed to Solomon; how many are attributed to Josiah? The bottom line is that, except for Hebrew scholars, virtually everyone knows Solomon and virtually no one knows Josiah. The text shows Solomon was not the “holiest” (a poor choice of terms regardless) so I erred in calling him “greatest, wisest and holiest” but both the text and “common sense” show him as “greatest” so you erred in saying, “he was only the holiest”. If we must accept the “common sense” meaning of “evangelical” that didn’t exist a generation ago the “common sense” meaning of “greatest” that’s existed for millennia (and is supported by the text) ought to hold as well.

2. I was being facetious when I said, “it’s just adultery for a married man to have sex with anyone but his wife”, because you’re insisting the concept of “fornication” is a neologism barely 1000 years old, 2000 tops (an odd position when you later also insist “evangelical” be used in the novel “common sense” manner). Common prostitution may not be explicitly prohibited but, as you said, “whoring” is mentioned often, often in ways hard to separate from general extramarital sex. Whether we look at one sentence in Deuteronomy or the whole section that view is supported:
”If any man takes a wife, and goes in to her, and detests her, and charges her with shameful conduct, and brings a bad name on her, and says, ‘I took this woman, and when I came to her I found she was not a virgin,’ then the father and mother of the young woman shall take and bring out the evidence of the young woman’s virginity to the elders of the city at the gate. And the young woman’s father shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man as wife, and he detests her. Now he has charged her with shameful conduct, saying, “I found your daughter was not a virgin,” and yet these are the evidences of my daughter’s virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. Then the elders of that city shall take that man and punish him; and they shall fine him one hundred shekels of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name on a virgin of Israel. And she shall be his wife; he cannot divorce her all his days. “But if the thing is true, and evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done a disgraceful thing in Israel, to play the harlot in her father’s house. So you shall put away the evil from among you.

“If a man is found lying with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die—the man that lay with the woman, and the woman; so you shall put away the evil from Israel.

“If a young woman who is a virgin is betrothed to a husband, and a man finds her in the city and lies with her, then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones, the young woman because she did not cry out in the city, and the man because he humbled his neighbor’s wife; so you shall put away the evil from among you.

“But if a man finds a betrothed young woman in the countryside, and the man forces her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die. But you shall do nothing to the young woman; there is in the young woman no sin deserving of death, for just as when a man rises against his neighbor and kills him, even so is this matter. For he found her in the countryside, and the betrothed young woman cried out, but there was no one to save her.

“If a man finds a young woman who is a virgin, who is not betrothed, and he seizes her and lies with her, and they are found out, then the man who lay with her shall give to the young woman’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife because he has humbled her; he shall not be permitted to divorce her all his days.

“A man shall not take his father’s wife, nor uncover his father’s bed”.

You say
Third, your "playing the harlot in her father's house" statement overlooks several key and vitally important parts of the passage. It refers only to young women virgins (na'ara bethulah), which means that any woman who is not a virgin (such as a divorcee or a widow, or an innocent victim of rape, among others) can have sex with men. It also refers only to young women (na'ara), because after the woman reaches a majority she is no longer prized property or under the complete domination of her father. It SPECIFICALLY changes the language from passage to passage in Deuteronomy - the adultery section specifically says ishah, which means ANY woman, whereas the passages that you are citing say na'ara bethulah, which means a young girl who is a virgin.

The section begins, “If a man takes a wife” and uses ishah to mean wife, as well as three more times (once as “woman” and twice more as “wife”) rather than exclusively using na'ara bethulah. What’s more important, however, is that she’s accused of “playing the harlot” (zanah) WHILE UNMARRIED! This isn’t dealt with by simply demanding the bride price of and marrying her to the man who slept with her, but by stoning her as no more nor less than a zanah, with no regard for the circumstances (and certainly not for adultery, since she was unmarried at the time). One might almost think equating extramarital sex in general with harlotry means the Torah opposes it as firmly as it does adultery. :rolleyes: Saying that it refers only to young virgins completely misses the point that extramarital sex was not opposed categorically, not just for married people. The text refers to young virgins because it allows only unmarried girls only two statuses: 1) virgin or 2) harlot; if she is found upon marriage not to be the first she is automatically the second. Since you insist that the Torah was exhaustively comprehensive and covered every possible situation that must mean that none of the NON-sexual ways a womans hymen can be ruptured occurred in ancient Israel.

Deuteronomy 22s view is far from an aberration; we can’t go even one more chapter without finding Deuteronomy 23:18, “You shall not bring the wages of a harlot or the price of a dog to the house of the LORD your God for any vowed offering, for both of these are an abomination to the LORD your God”. So the text doesn’t CONDEMN a female harlot (again referred to as zanah, even though the previous verse uses qedesha for TEMPLE prostitute) their money’s just not welcome at the Temple, and the phrase “or the price of a dog” is considered by many (e.g. Strong) to put it on the same level as male prostitution (which was unequivocally a capital crime). Leviticus 19:29 warns, “’Do not prostitute your daughter, to cause her to be a harlot, lest the land fall into harlotry, and the land become full of wickedness.’” Not “lest the land fall into harlotry with people who aren’t widows or divorced or rape victims” but “lest the land fall into harlotry, and the land become full of wickedness”. Seems like the Torah says that falling into harlotry would fill a place with wickedness, hardly a blanket endorsement of extramarital sex (reading chalal as “prostitute” due to the elaboration of zanah doesn’t exactly put prostitution itself in a great light either).

We can go on and on and on like this; it’s not part of the Torah, but my personal favorites are the MANY passages in Proverbs where even the lecherous Solomon categorically condemns patronizing prostitutes. His insatiable desire for women led to MARRIAGES that in turn led to idolatery and forever fractured the kingdom, but he calls PROSTITUTES the door to Hell. By far the most common biblical metaphor for idolatry is “whoring after other gods”; it’s illogical to say the text condones a practice that furnishes the bibles preferred metaphor for its most condemned sin. I think you'd have better luck arguing that "whore" doesn't necessarily mean "prostitute" because it can also simply mean "promiscuous person", but, regardless, even if the Torah only explicitly condemns some forms the Tanakh condemns it as such in several places and by implication throughout, with no need to resort to Paul or any other NT author.

3. “Verbal diarrhea expressing your unique spin on reality”? You want to “USE THE SOURCE TEXT as a basis of making” determinations—but only when it suits you; other cases are mentioned only by way of preemptive dismissal for no reason except NOT suiting you. When a text makes a term its preferred metaphor for the thing it condemns most and calls the literal practice a gateway to Hell it’s difficult to believe that text condones the literal practice under some circumstances (the bible's certainly explicit enough about exceptions in things like the dietary laws). You don’t have to believe the stories historical fact but, as you note, we do have to adhere to what they say when that’s the debate. In general I don’t object to the “anything not prohibited is permitted” philosophy, but it’s not a green light, it’s an amber one, and in this case even that is dubious.

4. A great example of you doing the same thing with archeological and historical research that you did with the bibles usage of “whoring” and “harlotry”: “Find a genocide from antiquity that is adequately documented and proven” so you can call me stupid for citing any such documentation, which we KNOW is all falsified. HTF do I reason with that? You’re right that “At no point did the Romans say ‘we are going to crucify every inhabitant in every settlement where Punic is spoken and destroy the population that comprises the Carthaginian Empire’" but “Carthago delenda est” captures the sense of it well; after that we’re just discussing methods (unless you’re seriously suggesting it means “Carthage, and only Carthage, none of its dependents and supporters in the immediate vicinity or the rest of its empire, must be destroyed” ). How many places was Punic spoken even two centuries later? Even when we KNOW entire settlements were expunged from the Earth, you dismiss it as episodic aberrations rather than systematic campaigns. When’s the last time you talked to a Carthaginian? Or a Philistine? Or a Mede? Or an Assyrian? Did they get wiped out by a plague, or just lose interest in breeding? What’s really interesting is that they vanished as a people around the same time they were conquered by a foreign power; might there be a connection? Nah….

I called the genocides “well documented” to forestall someone rushing to “inform” me of the biblical accounts as “proof” Christianity and all religion are evil. I’m not married to those genocides, though not really divorced from them either, but the all important source text claims they happened whether or not they actually did. My point is that whether or not we credit those claims, they exist (you alluded to them before I even joined this thread) and the same source texts claims the motives were 1) wiping out paganism in Canaan (i.e. genocide) and 2) preventing Israel from mingling with Canaanites and thereby becoming pagan (i.e. racial purity). That’s the same theme we see in the accounts of Solomons marriages and subsequent paganism, and again when post-Exilic Israelites are ordered to abandon their foreign wives. Sure, the bible lists Bathsheba, Ruth, Rahab and Tamar in Christs family tree, but since it does so in purporting to list all Jesus’ ancestors, since only one would be considered a prostitute (and only prior to becoming part of Israel) and since all of them, including Rahab, became wives, “traditional” or not, that seems a lot more indicative of the priority the bible places on clear bloodlines than it does a vindication of prostitution.

Is this what history has been reduced to now, searching for evidence to support our indulgences and/or disprove the conclusions based on existing evidence? Your talents are wasted on the CMB; the folks rewriting history books down in Texas would be forever grateful for your services.

5. The paternity issue is relevant to things like lesbians and female masturbation (and VERY relevant to this sidebar on extramarital sex, of course) because a reaction to affirm male parental rights naturally involves male sexual rights and responsibilities in general. That makes FEMALE sexuality less of a priority; it’s reduced to no more than an afterthought in relation to male sexuality. Reproduction in general is relevant to a lot more things (like masturbation and homosexuality), but if you want to get back to lesbians and female masturbation specifically you’ve already referenced the likelihood of lesbians being a consideration in polygamous marriages. Purely lesbian women are a reproductive issue, but bisexual women married to a single man don’t inhibit reproduction. Likewise, female masturbation is no obstacle to reproduction, but a man who’s already ejaculated alone five times that day is less likely to impregnate a woman.

6. Wow. I think this is the first time I’ve heard anyone say Christianity was more “oppressive” than Mosaic law. How many times does Jesus take the Pharisees (the LIBERAL sect) to task for their legalism? The bible represents Jesus as claiming to FULFILL the law, not overlay it with additional requirements, because legalism had supplanted spiritual harmony with God in favor of a body of rules no one observed perfectly. That’s why it “oppressed” people by offering inclusion Judaism denied them from birth. When asked whether Gentile Christians had to keep Mosaic law the Apostles boiled the legal requirements down to: 1) Don't screw around, 2) don't eat blood and 3) don't eat food offered to idols or strangled. Paul sarcastically suggested Jewish Christians demanding circumcision for Gentile Christians go all the way and castrate themselves. This is more oppressive than Jewish legalism, which was so light most of Judaism hasn't demanded all of it in centuries? Is this some strange new meaning of "oppressive" that means Christians believe Jesus "makes things so much easier" by "doing all the heavy lifting?"

No set of written laws can cover every contingency; I’d expect a lawyer to know that, and to bear it in mind when railing about how ignorant, confused and stupid someone is. Did it ever occur to you, for example, that maybe the reason no one but Levites had to marry virgins isn’t that widows and divorced women were expected to have sex with anyone willing, for pay or not at their discretion, but precisely because divorced women and widows without brothers-in-law weren’t meant to become prostitutes? I don’t recall any biblical stories of widows (or anyone else) righteously becoming prostitutes to support their families; that doesn’t seem to be the message in Ruth.

7. I wasn’t seizing an opportunity to proselytize or evangelize, I was rejecting a small sects attempt to radically alter the meaning of “evangelical” into something condescending and combative (based on your tone here, perhaps combative condescension doesn’t bother you as much). I’d not have thought I’d have to tell such a learned scholar that speaking of “St. John the Evangelist” doesn’t equate him to Pat Robertson. It’s truly baffling that you reject “fornication” for having a pedigree of only a couple MILLENNIA with inadequate textual support, but assert a “common sense” meaning of “evangelical” with a pedigree of a few DECADES and no textual support. That seems like (more) picking and choosing. If we’re sticking to the text as written rather than how peoples agendas have tried to warp it, Matthew 28:18-20 claims, “And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, ‘All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.’” That means saying, “evangelical Christian” is like saying, “liquid water”; the latter word by definition includes the former, and drawing a distinction where none exists is either conceited, insulting and/or ignorant.

You’re welcome to respond with copious citations affirmed as authoritative and unassailable when they support you but preemptively dismissed as irrelevant and misguided when they contradict a “unique spin on reality” but I leave you to it, and it to you. We both know who'll win a research pissing contest (or is that the point?) but if that's the sole arbiter of accuracy perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss everyone from Paul down to the last century as biased and ignorant just because 20th and a few 19th Century scholars biased against them said so. If you were interested in imparting knowledge, increasing understanding, reaching a consensus or anything constructive rather than being belligerent, insulting and condescending I might care, but I’ve no desire for you to bludgeon me with a book like Oral Roberts at a strip club, yelling “only pay attention to the parts I show you, read only AS I tell you!” If learned scholars were infallible the push to revise two millennia worth of scholarship would have no legs. In future I’ll try to stick to either requests you share your vast knowledge and understanding or positions on which I know we’re in agreement, if the “temerity” to disagree is inherently offensive to you. The privilege of quibbling about on a message board isn’t worth a stream of insults and verbal abuse. An honest difference of opinion is one thing, but suggesting I'm just an idiot who pulled things out of thin air, even as you cite supporting views just for the pleasure of dismissing them as the fever dreams of naught but religious bigots, is beneath us both, or should be. It’s a true shame that an admitted elitist holds himself to such low standards; again, I can only hope that becomes less rather than more recognized as the nature of RAFO or, if not, that the legal trade is very good to you so you can be very good to Ben. Then again, I’m just hoi polloi, so my thoughts and opinions (obviously) don’t count for much.

Have fun with your next salvo.
Honorbound and honored to be Bonded to Mahtaliel Sedai
Last First in wotmania Chat
Slightly better than chocolate.

Love still can't be coerced.
Please Don't Eat the Newbies!

LoL. Be well, RAFOlk.
This message last edited by Joel on 02/04/2011 at 01:40:04 PM
Reply to message
Which apostles of Jesus Christ have you known? In the biblical sense, of course. - 23/03/2011 04:52:48 AM 1550 Views
About as close as I can get it is a Mary *NM* - 23/03/2011 04:55:10 AM 270 Views
Yeah... Inequality and discrimination is so annoying! - 23/03/2011 05:10:48 AM 605 Views
most of them don't even have decent female versions to use *NM* - 23/03/2011 01:10:15 PM 285 Views
Slutty. I like it *NM* - 23/03/2011 05:10:03 AM 319 Views
lol, how many apostles do you think is slutty? *NM* - 23/03/2011 05:11:37 AM 384 Views
Depends. How many you been with? *NM* - 23/03/2011 05:12:28 AM 370 Views
My answer. - 23/03/2011 05:14:54 AM 840 Views
Oh prude! 12 would have been a much sexier answer *NM* - 23/03/2011 05:19:45 AM 1278 Views
Where is the line between prude and slut? *NM* - 23/03/2011 05:34:57 AM 370 Views
Sorry, trade secret. *NM* - 23/03/2011 05:37:46 AM 383 Views
Darn! - 23/03/2011 05:44:33 AM 797 Views
My challenge to you... - 23/03/2011 06:39:06 AM 707 Views
You don't get to give me challenges. - 23/03/2011 03:09:10 PM 653 Views
Of course I do - 23/03/2011 08:34:29 PM 574 Views
I think it's related to statistical significance. *NM* - 23/03/2011 10:55:26 AM 363 Views
Also, 12 would mean that there was a Judas. - 23/03/2011 05:56:59 AM 571 Views
oh man, i gotta remember dude's names? - 23/03/2011 05:44:06 AM 833 Views
What do you mean, "maybe"? - 23/03/2011 05:46:54 AM 805 Views
Yeah, you're winning so far. *NM* - 23/03/2011 10:54:16 AM 390 Views
You know, Joshua and Jesus are the same name. - 23/03/2011 06:54:52 AM 672 Views
Good point. Joshua/Josh counts. *NM* - 23/03/2011 03:55:11 PM 397 Views
How can they have English names, when English didn't even exist yet!?! *NM* - 23/03/2011 08:56:09 AM 391 Views
God must be a forward thinker. *NM* - 23/03/2011 09:34:07 AM 269 Views
Different ethnic versions of the names are fine. *NM* - 23/03/2011 03:12:18 PM 373 Views
Joshua = Jesus. According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal - 24/03/2011 10:08:27 PM 604 Views
Because cleary, God is a Brit. - 24/03/2011 12:40:28 PM 642 Views
My response. - 23/03/2011 10:53:06 AM 734 Views
1.5 - 23/03/2011 02:43:46 PM 749 Views
Why? - 23/03/2011 03:15:23 PM 663 Views
lol, I'm sorry, that just got a lot funnier than I had expected it to. - 23/03/2011 03:25:38 PM 833 Views
Then it doesn't count. - 23/03/2011 03:53:55 PM 724 Views
Have a John is better than none...? *MN* - 27/03/2011 03:42:09 AM 606 Views
Half a John, hahaha. Classic *NM* - 23/03/2011 03:55:37 PM 370 Views
*NM* - 24/03/2011 01:34:40 AM 329 Views
*NM* - 24/03/2011 12:00:03 PM 369 Views
In a strictly Biblical sense, it's the men who do the "knowing" and women who are "known". *NM* - 23/03/2011 10:20:34 PM 352 Views
"How many apostles have known you?" Fantastic. *NM* - 23/03/2011 11:05:25 PM 390 Views
LOL. *NM* - 24/03/2011 04:12:21 AM 373 Views
Do women get to know anything then? *NM* - 24/03/2011 04:25:24 AM 344 Views
Can they know themselves? *NM* - 24/03/2011 04:31:24 AM 392 Views
Good question. According to Biblical scholar Richard Elliott Friedman: - 24/03/2011 01:36:56 PM 695 Views
That seems over simplified in a few areas, though I've always agreed with the, er, "main thrust". - 27/03/2011 05:13:14 AM 885 Views
What a terribly thought-out and absolutely groundless response you have shat out. - 28/03/2011 05:56:56 AM 892 Views
Next time I'm defending you against charges of elitism remind me to forget this exchange. - 28/03/2011 08:38:10 PM 496 Views
I never asked you to defend me against charges of elitism; I am an elitist. - 29/03/2011 12:55:12 AM 911 Views
Hahaha, no kidding. *NM* - 29/03/2011 03:56:43 AM 255 Views
Then I'll have to settle for hoping you're not as representative of RAFO as some fear. - 31/03/2011 10:06:34 PM 670 Views
Oh, did I offend you? Please let me continue to do so. - 03/04/2011 05:24:25 AM 856 Views
Also, John and Jonathan are not the same name. - 24/03/2011 02:48:49 AM 580 Views
Well Tom, if you've *been known* by both a John and a Jonathan, my hat's off to you. - 24/03/2011 04:11:49 AM 605 Views
I have come into the world, but the world has known me not. - 24/03/2011 01:43:36 PM 681 Views
Nice *NM* - 25/03/2011 10:19:37 PM 354 Views
Which is why "Johnathan", "Jonathon" and the like are such abominable names. *NM* - 25/03/2011 07:41:02 PM 384 Views
I hate it when people of the same ethnicity have different spellings of essentially the same name. *NM* - 25/03/2011 10:20:32 PM 381 Views
Алина, Алена, Елена really bothers me - 25/03/2011 11:42:56 PM 690 Views
Americans still have that "official name vs. everyday-use name" thing to a very large degree. - 26/03/2011 12:08:26 AM 773 Views
Germans do it. - 26/03/2011 12:20:21 AM 613 Views
I think you'll find they do it rather less these days. - 26/03/2011 12:31:54 AM 721 Views
I think you may be misunderstanding the concept of nicknames. - 26/03/2011 04:17:09 PM 582 Views
I have known people who did it - 29/03/2011 05:41:32 PM 539 Views
Actually, all Slavic languages do it extensively. - 26/03/2011 12:29:39 AM 659 Views
My experience with Slavic languages is extremely limited, but... - 26/03/2011 12:44:19 AM 540 Views
But "Tom" isn't a proper name. - 26/03/2011 01:53:38 PM 628 Views
For a lot of people it is. - 26/03/2011 04:52:57 PM 768 Views
Hoi polloi do a lot of idiotic things. - 26/03/2011 04:58:46 PM 694 Views
Oh that's not that bad! - 26/03/2011 03:48:05 PM 680 Views
Well, you're in luck! - 26/03/2011 04:52:18 PM 590 Views
But I can't! - 26/03/2011 05:13:20 PM 553 Views
Sure you can - 26/03/2011 05:56:10 PM 598 Views
But... - 28/03/2011 07:28:17 PM 710 Views
But "Anya" only has a meaning as a short form of Anna. - 29/03/2011 05:29:33 PM 520 Views
None - 24/03/2011 03:15:50 AM 591 Views
Awww. - 24/03/2011 04:30:09 AM 765 Views
I guess I haven't gone the apostle route - 24/03/2011 01:48:48 PM 639 Views
Re: I guess I haven't gone the apostle route - 24/03/2011 09:59:17 PM 605 Views
Are there more Peters, or are Peters more likely to get laid? *NM* - 25/03/2011 06:08:51 AM 383 Views
Re: Are there more Peters, or are Peters more likely to get laid? - 25/03/2011 11:10:47 AM 707 Views
I had no idea! - 26/03/2011 04:28:06 PM 688 Views
It's never too late! *NM* - 25/03/2011 06:42:01 PM 368 Views
Ah, I'm probably going to be known by only one man for the rest of my life - 26/03/2011 04:27:41 PM 647 Views
Well then maybe it is too late *NM* - 26/03/2011 05:25:46 PM 303 Views
Yeah, most likely :-) it's actually quite nice to be honest. *NM* - 26/03/2011 05:52:37 PM 390 Views
Best I can do - 28/03/2011 07:01:17 AM 714 Views
That's awesome. - 28/03/2011 07:25:46 PM 749 Views

Reply to Message