Active Users:325 Time:29/04/2024 10:14:41 AM
Whoa, now, I'm not trying to objectify or degrade anyone here. Joel Send a noteboard - 26/01/2010 09:30:53 AM
Remember kids, the vast majority of women out there are shallow bimbos who will only love you if you look like Brad Pitt or are rich. If you find one of the extremely rare ones who are not selfish bitches out to crush a man's heart, be sure to latch onto her and place her on a pedestal because surely, she's your only chance at happiness (bonus points if she knows this, because every women likes to be thought of as some desperate guy's only chance).

Remember, women are desirable, wonderous things to possess, so be sure to treat them that way. Woman love to be thought of as possessions as long as you're flattering about it.

Gah, what is wrong with you?? There is a reason people who think like the above paragraphs don't get women, but it isn't the reason they think.

All I'm saying is that good women (or men) don't grow on trees, so don't take them for granted, and noting a truism: For whatever reason, there's a clear gender inequity in the geek world. That underscores the first point for the male geek (who I think we can all agree is in the majority among the geek demographic. ) I'm not saying, "It takes any male geek forever to get a date, so when he does he should lock her in his cupboard" anymore than I'm saying, "so when he does he should grovel before her. " Again, for whatever reason, a lot of women find the geeks stock and trade a little weird, and of those that don't even many of them aren't into it themselves, it's just not at the same level on the Freakometer as having a third eye. There's a reason a lot of women who ARE into geekdom practically need a bodyguard if they DO go to cons: They're as highly sought after as women into sports among (predominantly male) sports fans. And, yes, if you find someone who thinks you're on par with Norman Bates and still wants to be with you, she PROBABLY has an ulterior motive; that's true whatever your hobbies. *vainly tries to discard his -5 Sword of Annoying People You Like* Anyone seen a cleric...? :disapprove:
Honorbound and honored to be Bonded to Mahtaliel Sedai
Last First in wotmania Chat
Slightly better than chocolate.

Love still can't be coerced.
Please Don't Eat the Newbies!

LoL. Be well, RAFOlk.
Reply to message
It Can't Be Easy Being a Geeks Girl. - 26/01/2010 08:39:59 AM 84041 Views
Yes, I have a feeling you don't make it that way. - 26/01/2010 09:15:49 AM 8556 Views
Whoa, now, I'm not trying to objectify or degrade anyone here. - 26/01/2010 09:30:53 AM 719 Views
I know, but you do - 26/01/2010 09:37:34 AM 591 Views
Not anymore, I believe. - 26/01/2010 09:56:24 AM 581 Views
tbh - 26/01/2010 11:07:21 AM 687 Views

Reply to Message